Donburi Series: Buta-Tama Donburi

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

I was thinking whether to post this as a lazy day recipe because I usually cook donburis whenever I feel lazy since they are very easy and does not leave a need for many dishwashing. 
Yet donburi dishes has a lot of options and you can just make it with practically everything so I thought of making this into a series.

For my first donburi series, I cooked a Buta-Tama Donburi (Pork and Egg Rice Bowl).


Here's what you need:
1 large onion
half a tsp go grated garlic
4-500g pork strips
1/4 cup yakiniku (korean bbq) sauce
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 egg


Cut onions and pork

Saute together with garlic

Put on yakiniku sauce and soy sauce. 

Top with half cooked sunny-side up and drizzled with soy sauce or chilli oil!


I suggest you mix them all together before eating! :)



Add a comment »

Leave a Reply