Tourist's Spots

Thursday, April 10, 2014


I am sharing some photos today from our trip, touring around my mother in law and brother in law.






We had a hanami (cherry blossom sight-seeing) in Kyoto.
I was lazy to take a photo and post from my camera so sorry for the low quality photos, but I believe you could still see the beauty even though.



We also went to see the tallest building here in Japan, Abeno Harukas which stands 300 meters with 62 floors. 



The Tokyo Sky Tree by the way is the tallest tower in the world, and the 2nd tallest structure in the world. I'm just posting this photo so people won't get confused. The husband took this photo from his Tokyo trip last month 


I forgot to bring my phone when I went here at the Sky View Deck in Kansai Airport so I just got this photo from the friend who took us here.

 Yup, all these views was more amazing in real life. 




Add a comment »

Leave a Reply