Seafood Rice Quiche Recipe

Thursday, April 17, 2014

I'm sharing a very unique recipe today.
A quiche is usually made with pie crusts, but this time, we're making it using rice. I actually love to make this recipe with leftover rice! You can put any ingredients you want, but seafood is my favourite.


Here's what you need:
4-5 cups rice
3 tbsp butter
1 tsp garlic powder
1 pack seafood mix
2 eggs
100ml milk
2 tbsp consomme powder
parmesan cheese
shredded mixed cheese
salt and pepper to taste

Mix rice, garlic powder, salt and pepper, than lay flat on baking dish.

Mix seafood mix, milk, consommé powder, egg, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper to taste on low heat. (Do not boil)


Pour in the egg mixture on rice and sprinkle parmesan and mixed cheese.

This depends on your oven, but I bake it on preheated 180℃ oven for 30 minutes, then grill for 5-8 minutes.

This was the time when I put tomatoes, broccolis, and shimeji mushrooms.



Try it! :)



Add a comment »

Leave a Reply