Sakura Sakura

Wednesday, April 9, 2014


Real men wear pink. And real women love pink. True?

Just in case

Pink, blue and beige are such a powerful combination! It reminds of sakura's beauty (which I really wanted to see since high school).

Just in case

Though the colors were striking, I did sideview and arms-on-the-tummy poses to look thinner.

Just in case

See those feather earrings? Those are among my favorites. I got it from a bazaar last year, just a day before my 20th birthday.

Just in case

The fun part of this shoot? The couture pose of models and wannabe models like me. LOL

Just in case

If you are thinking why I kept on posing with my legs crossed, I just felt the need to balance my weight.

Just in case

The high heels made me trip just before these photos were taken.

Hype this look here.



Add a comment »

Leave a Reply