Flaunt in Style

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Being an Aries quaintrelle means being born in months of summer/spring. That's something to love about because you can go out and enjoy the sun, soak in the beach and get tanned. It's also a great time to wear trendy yet comfy clothes in a broad daylight.

I haven't had a chance to take photos of myself recently so it's my honor to share with you some of the ensembles I made in Polyvore that are summer-worthy. Expect a lot of prints and colors here!


I would definitely wear this outfit in the beach, strolling around during daytime.

View items in this set here.

This one? Maybe when I go to the coffee shop to meet with my closest friends.

View items in this set here.

Don't be afraid to wear neutral colors too during summer? It's a way to play safe with colors.

View items in this set here.

In the mood for playtime? I'd wear this outfit for some kind of fun gathering with high school or college friends? A date in the mall would be a great time to wear this outfit too!

View items in this set here.

And this last one I would wear when I go to a picnic with a family. I can also wear this on a late night with friends.

View items in this set here.

What's your go-to summer outfit? I'd definitely want to see it.







Add a comment »

Leave a Reply