Look Up High

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Aren' t you amazed how the skies could make you feel a lot of things? 

I love viewing the sky even as a child. 
During my childhood, I remember I believe that God lives in the clouds. 
I prayed to Him and asked where I could meet him personally, and waited for the answer by looking up at the clouds. After a while, there was His answer. A cloud shaped in to a church and the letters, C-H-U-R-C-H! Might be a child's wild imagination but I could not forget it up to this day.

During my teen years, I like looking at the sky every morning, as I walk in our subdivision going to school while feeling the chilly morning breeze in my face. 
I just love the feeling of awareness that you are indeed a part of something big and wonderful.


Now as an adult,  I look at the sky and admire its beauty. 


I look at the sky to dream (don't I just love this word!)


I look at the sky to believe.


I look at the sky to be grounded.


I look at the sky to check the weather!


I look at the sky to just look at the clouds.


I look at the sky to imagine myself flying!


I look at the sky to see the sun (and stars).


How about you? When was the last time you looked up high?




Add a comment »

Leave a Reply