I'm BDJ's Power Bella

Saturday, April 5, 2014


The planner craze? Hell yeah! On 2012, the brand held a fair at the SM Mall of Asia Music Hall. When I saw this photo on my Facebook newsfeed, I immediately tried out by sending a photo and luckily, I got in.

Just in case

The BDJ Fair 2012 was a one-day fair where one gets the chance to hear talks about beauty and fashion from notable speakers like Divine Lee (Yes! The Divine Lee!). They also got booths where girls (and even boys) can get freebies and sign up for discounts. Despite the heat in the venue, we managed to enjoy the day. My newly-found model girlfriends made it memorable too!

Just in case
With Ms. Divine Lee


Just in case
With my co-models

There were all smiles and pose from them. It was my first, and for some too! We get to be dressed by SM Ladies Fashion and personally styled by Sydney Yap.

Just in case
With Mr. Sydney Yap

The fashion show proper went for about ten minutes and although the lights made me sweat, I tried to look fine (and pretty as they say).

Just in case


Aside from the modeling experience, I felt grateful to have people who will support me all the way. My sister, boyfriend and friends did their best to support me in this small show.

Just in case
With my sister


Just in case
With my boyfriend


Just in case
With my college blockmates


Just in case

Lesson learned? A power bella resides in our heart. Let's all be one everyday, when we can!




Add a comment »

Leave a Reply