Yogurt Chicken Curry Recipe

Monday, May 12, 2014

I love curry.
 I am not very sure how Indian curries are made, but I think this one is somehow a mix of a Japanese and Indian curry.  I had left-over yogurt I needed to use so I put it in.
My daughter likes curry and she loved this as well!

Here's what you need:
chopped onions
 2 tbsp butter
chicken leg
3-4 cups water
1 paprika
1 cup of yogurt
2 cube curry broth
2 tbsp of honey


Saute chopped onions with 1 tbsp butter.


Add in chicken then pour in water. Let it simmer for about 15 minutes.


Add in paprika and simmer again for additional 10 minutes.


Add yogurt and simmer for 10 minutes.


Stop fire and melt the curry broth. Then add honey and start to simmer again for about 5 minutes.


Was there an Indian name for this kind of curry??


I suggest you put everything in your mouth (chicken, paprika and rice) in one big bite! Yum! :)



Add a comment »

Leave a Reply