Let's Have Fun!

Saturday, May 17, 2014

I didn't mention that I now work for a hotel in Alabang. Just this Thrusday, we went for our team building activity with co-employees. It's just new that we had to stay for a day only because I used  to have it overnight in my previous company.

(C) Paulo Ortega

We went to Aquaria Beach Resort in Calatagan, Batangas. We left Alabang at 6am and arrived there at almost 9am. Pretty fast, right? I think the Management there is still developing their land because there's not much of sight aside from the resorts.

(C) Wazzuppilipinas


The place was white with brown accents from the wood. It was a clean sight for me. The simplicity of the place complemented the scorching weather. 

(C) Rjdexplorer


We headed out to the tent at the shore for the short program the HR prepared. Few games were made. I decided not to join any but regretted that I did not join the beer-drinking contest! I think I would make a good contestant of that.

Beers were overflowing during the day. My teammates and I decided to purchase a bottle of hard liquor for fun since some of us (including me) won't go swimming. I just found it hard to stay and mingle with everyone with just a tent to share with. It would be better if we had our own rooms.

At around 3pm, we decided to get cleaned and stay in the bus. We waited for others until it was time for us to leave.








(C) Jhim Guerra

Selfieception (C) Jhim Guerra
It was all fun (except the heat). And it made me a bit closer to the people I work with everyday.





Add a comment »

Leave a Reply