Choco Nuttela Cake Recipe

Friday, May 2, 2014


I was craving for something chocolatey and thought about making brownies, but then we ran out of sugar! The husband was out and I didn't want leave the house to buy. 
So after adjusting this and that while consulting our pantry, and accidentally putting on a bit too much flour because I used a new measuring cup (I really need to read those labels carefully!), I turned out making a cake instead. 

Anyway, here's what you need:
100g butter
100g dark chocolate
2 tbsp nutella
1/2 cup cocoa mix
2 eggs beated
100g flour
5g baking powder



Melt butter on butter on microwave then add to mix the chocolates.


Add in nutella.


Put in cocoa mix.


Pour in eggs gradually while mixing.


Add sifted flour and baking powder. 
(I was surprised to see a lot of flour after pouring them, I think that is not just 100g but hey what can I do? LOL)


Fold them all together, then pour in batter on a buttered dish.


Bake on 180℃ preheated oven for 30-35 minutes.



It tastes like brownies but this is a cake since I believe brownies should be fudge-y. If you want to make brownies, put on less flour - that is what my friend (who makes the best brownies), also says!

I think I should make a brownie for revenge, soon. LOL.




Add a comment »

Leave a Reply