The Aries Quaintrelles

Sunday, March 23, 2014

I am half Japanese and a half Filipino Aries quaintrelle. I moved to Manila when I was 5 years old, then came back here in Japan for good when I was 19. I got married 5 years later on the exact same date of my arrival. 

Now a Domestic goddess! A work-at-home mom to 4 year old daughter that gives me joy everyday.

Dreamer. Intuitive. Spontaneous. 
Getting used to Japanese Sociality, not to mention being a Fashion Advisor for 2 years, I love to get all dolled up, you would not catch me going somewhere (that includes riding a public transportation) not dressed nicely and without my trusted BB cream, blush and mascara.

My downside is that I'm stubborn, sometimes pessimistic, a hidden OC, and I have an obsession to Arashi's Sho Sakurai (yea, just had to say that.)  :p









Greek. Catnip. Aries quaintrelle. An OrCom major from UP Manila who will take the corporate world by storm (watch out!)

I live in Manila. I was one of those achievers as a child, bringing home medals after every school year. I guess my childhood experience honed me to be the extrovert I am now.

I love everything bold and fun. I try out new things on a day-to-day basis from quirky, baggy (how they usually describe my dress down) clothing to Katy Perry impersonations to Burlesque dance. I can be awkwardly silent one day and extremely noisy the next.

Wait...let me just magnetize you! *wink*


Add a comment »

Leave a Reply