Marshmallow Love with Canmake

Thursday, March 27, 2014

I was introduced to Canmake by my cousin ( who we all know as the other Aries quaintrelle) when she visited the Philippines last time. She brought with her Canmake goodies for us. Yay!

Just last year, this brand of cosmetics came to the Philippines. I was very excited then since I was familiar with it.  Buzz was created online through a lot of famous fashion and lifestyle bloggers.

They also launched an online contest entitled "Me and my Bestfriend". All their followers had to do was to post a photo with their best friend, and get as many likes as it can get. This kind of contest thrills me so I immediately joined and fortunately I won. I use below photo as my entry.



I don't have a lot of Canmake makeups because the brand just came in the Philippines last year. But the ones that I have are my frequently used items.

It's hard to find a prefectly fitting BB cream in the Philippines. I tried other brands but most of it just smudge off my face. When I try to wipe it with a cloth or tissue paper, I'll notice the color of the BB cream there. Having found Canmake's Pefect Serum BB Cream answered my prayers. Despite the hot weather in Manila, this cream stays for a long period of time. It's light yet it offers UV Protection (SPF 50 PA+++) in a sheerer formula.  Canmake's Perfect Serum BB Cream has a soft yet satin finish which I love the most. Once applied, it doesn't feel sticky which is a great advantage for people with oily skin (like mine) living with a weather like here in Manila.



If you're not into BB creams and prefer the use of foundations, try Canmake's 5 Effects Foundation. It comes in a kawaii pink packaging which sometimes look like props for animes. Got my foundation in 03 which I think is just right for my skintone. Usually I just dab a light portion of it to my face since I'm not a foundation person.  It has moisturizing effects, SPF31 PA++, foundation and finishing powder effect. It has light coverage which I ultimately like. Since I'm not the type who apply powder all the time, I try to use this product for retouching and it serves the deal.



Canmake's Creamy Touch Rouge (01) - Marshmallow Pink is an all-time favorite of mine! It's not too bold and not too light. It justifies its name "marshmallow" because it gives you supple lips when applied. It has a creamy texture and your lips won't get chapped if you use it. Although not matte, this lipstick is shimmer-free so it's best for those who like it that way.


These three items are worth the loot so try it now!


You can visit Canmake Philippines on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to update yourself about their latest offerings.

By the way, here's my photo wearing Canmake goodies! Kawaii~~



























Add a comment »

Leave a Reply