Flower Power In Summer

Monday, March 31, 2014

Since it's summer already, the power of flowers gives freshness in spite the heat. I don't know if you'll agree with me but I just love how floral print can be mixed and matched with anything. Even floral to floral works if you're brave enough to try! And since I love the power Polyvore gives me to explore fashion items, I've rounded up my favorite floral items which will work best this summer.

Short collar shift dresses always works for women who want to feel young and cute. Whenever I wear this kind of clothing, it gives me the vibe of school. 

Pastel Floral Print Collar Shift Dress

I have always wanted to try platform sneakers. For a woman not blessed with the "supermodel" height, I guess this is a gift for me to look a bit taller.

Floral Platform Sneakers

Who said that you cannot wear scarf during summer? 

Floral Print Lightweight Spring Infinity Loop Scarf

Wear that bold statement necklaces to complement the heat of summer.

Kate Spade Giverny Floral Multi -Strand Necklace

And pack your things up in a big tote like this. You surely can't go wrong with it.

Tory Burch Floral Printed Cotton Tote



What's your staple floral item this summer?

P.S Visit my Polyvore account here if you have time too!







Add a comment »

Leave a Reply