Books I'd Like to Read

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

I love to read books, but I seem to not have the time to hold a real book and read it. 
It is a challenge for me to just sit back and relax and let the book take over my reality since my daughter likes to copy almost all the things I do, so she'd probably want to hold one of my books too and sit beside me while laughing, and that would be too cute for me to concentrate. ;)

Anyways, I still really hope to read a few books some time soon and these are the ones that I'm intrigued about (in no particular order).








Do you have any more book recommendations? Have you read any of these on my list? Any feedbacks? 
I actually made this post before Maya Angelou passed away, and it makes me want to read her book more!




Add a comment »

Leave a Reply