My First Race to the Finish!

Friday, July 11, 2014

Yes! You definitely heard that right. I was in a triathlon event just this May 25 in the very picturesque The Bellevue Resort. 

Not knowing how to run a real triathlon, it's very surprising to know that it's similar to just organizing a party. The only difference is the supplies needed and how long it runs. Literally, this event ran for days from registration to awarding night.

DEFY 123 Triathlon, I guess, is one famous triathlon in the Philippines. It's not one of those hard core racing activities that you see in TV. Like what the participants said, it's more of a friendly competition among them.


Did I also tell you that this was my first time to go to Bohol? And to visit the resort my company is managing? Hitting two birds with one stone it is.


If you see it from the Presidential Suite, you'll definitely appreciate more what this resort offers!


Pardon my outfit above but I really just have to take a photo of me in the middle of a Koi pond.
I needed some photo with the athletes and at the race proper! :">











  

With our boss :)



We even met Matteo Guidicelli before heading back home! What a real surprise! :)












Add a comment »

Leave a Reply